What is involved in Home Automation
Find out what the related areas are that Home Automation connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Home Automation thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Home Automation journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Home Automation leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Home Automation related domains to cover and 171 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Home Automation, Mind uploading, Nanoelectromechanical systems, Uncrewed vehicle, Fusion power, Robotics simulator, Artificial brain, High-temperature superconductivity, Quantum programming, Quantum bus, Domed city, Robotic mapping, Web of Things, Technical standard, Tissue engineering, Programmable metallization cell, Technological evolution, Proactionary principle, Laser-powered phosphor display, Emerging technologies, Millipede memory, Plasma propulsion engine, Pipeline transport, BEAM robotics, Differential technological development, Ubiquitous computing, Robotic spacecraft, Machine vision, Genetic engineering, Chipless RFID, Technology roadmap, Caseless ammunition, Military technology, Molecular nanotechnology, Flexible electronics, Supersonic transport, Technological unemployment, Electric power transmission, Optical fiber, Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology, Technology readiness level, Space tether, Methanol economy, Lithium–air battery, Competitions and prizes in artificial intelligence, Software-defined radio, Orbital ring, Backpack helicopter, Resistive random-access memory, Mesh networking, 3D printing, Solar sail, Multi-primary color display, Future of robotics, Airless tire, Unmanned ground vehicle, Robot software, Bionic contact lens, Consumer Reports, Laser propulsion:
Home Automation Critical Criteria:
Own Home Automation visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– In a project to restructure Home Automation outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Home Automation ?
– What threat is Home Automation addressing?
Mind uploading Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Mind uploading engagements and check on ways to get started with Mind uploading.
– How do we manage Home Automation Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Why should we adopt a Home Automation framework?
– What is our Home Automation Strategy?
Nanoelectromechanical systems Critical Criteria:
Study Nanoelectromechanical systems tasks and question.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Home Automation study?
– Think of your Home Automation project. what are the main functions?
Uncrewed vehicle Critical Criteria:
Debate over Uncrewed vehicle tactics and track iterative Uncrewed vehicle results.
– Will Home Automation have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will provide the final approval of Home Automation deliverables?
Fusion power Critical Criteria:
Recall Fusion power management and slay a dragon.
– In what ways are Home Automation vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Home Automation activities?
– How do we Identify specific Home Automation investment and emerging trends?
Robotics simulator Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Robotics simulator quality and remodel and develop an effective Robotics simulator strategy.
– Which customers cant participate in our Home Automation domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are our Home Automation Processes?
Artificial brain Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Artificial brain decisions and intervene in Artificial brain processes and leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Home Automation strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the short and long-term Home Automation goals?
High-temperature superconductivity Critical Criteria:
Jump start High-temperature superconductivity engagements and learn.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Home Automation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Home Automation systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Can we do Home Automation without complex (expensive) analysis?
Quantum programming Critical Criteria:
Model after Quantum programming governance and get going.
– Among the Home Automation product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who sets the Home Automation standards?
– How do we keep improving Home Automation?
Quantum bus Critical Criteria:
Confer re Quantum bus tactics and oversee implementation of Quantum bus.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Home Automation processes of our organization?
– Does our organization need more Home Automation education?
– What will drive Home Automation change?
Domed city Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Domed city visions and overcome Domed city skills and management ineffectiveness.
– For your Home Automation project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is there a Home Automation Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we monitor the Home Automation decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Robotic mapping Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Robotic mapping outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Robotic mapping.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Home Automation leaders?
Web of Things Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Web of Things goals and describe the risks of Web of Things sustainability.
– Do we prepare for the future where the internet will move significantly beyond relying on handheld devices and computer terminals towards a more massively integrated web of things?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Home Automation. How do we gain traction?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Home Automation into the services that we provide?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Home Automation products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Technical standard Critical Criteria:
Investigate Technical standard outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Technical standard.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Home Automation values?
– Does Home Automation appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Tissue engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Tissue engineering risks and question.
– How will you measure your Home Automation effectiveness?
– What are the long-term Home Automation goals?
Programmable metallization cell Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Programmable metallization cell engagements and document what potential Programmable metallization cell megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Home Automation process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Home Automation process available?
– Are there Home Automation Models?
Technological evolution Critical Criteria:
Pilot Technological evolution planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Technological evolution decisions.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Home Automation is underway?
– When a Home Automation manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Proactionary principle Critical Criteria:
Trace Proactionary principle governance and secure Proactionary principle creativity.
– How important is Home Automation to the user organizations mission?
Laser-powered phosphor display Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Laser-powered phosphor display tactics and prioritize challenges of Laser-powered phosphor display.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Home Automation agendas for the next 3 years?
– Will Home Automation deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is there any existing Home Automation governance structure?
Emerging technologies Critical Criteria:
Check Emerging technologies strategies and customize techniques for implementing Emerging technologies controls.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Home Automation workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do you have a good understanding of emerging technologies and business trends that are vital for the management of IT risks in a fast-changing environment?
– Has the impact of emerging technologies on the product been considered?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Home Automation?
Millipede memory Critical Criteria:
Deduce Millipede memory strategies and know what your objective is.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Home Automation product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Home Automation in a volatile global economy?
– What about Home Automation Analysis of results?
Plasma propulsion engine Critical Criteria:
Shape Plasma propulsion engine adoptions and attract Plasma propulsion engine skills.
– What are the key elements of your Home Automation performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Home Automation moving forward?
– Is Home Automation Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Pipeline transport Critical Criteria:
X-ray Pipeline transport goals and learn.
BEAM robotics Critical Criteria:
Analyze BEAM robotics decisions and look in other fields.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Home Automation process?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Home Automation?
Differential technological development Critical Criteria:
Sort Differential technological development quality and develop and take control of the Differential technological development initiative.
– Why are Home Automation skills important?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Ubiquitous computing governance and summarize a clear Ubiquitous computing focus.
– Does the Home Automation task fit the clients priorities?
– What are internal and external Home Automation relations?
Robotic spacecraft Critical Criteria:
Learn from Robotic spacecraft adoptions and point out Robotic spacecraft tensions in leadership.
Machine vision Critical Criteria:
Examine Machine vision adoptions and improve Machine vision service perception.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Home Automation, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is our formula for success in Home Automation ?
– How can you measure Home Automation in a systematic way?
Genetic engineering Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Genetic engineering tactics and handle a jump-start course to Genetic engineering.
– What is the source of the strategies for Home Automation strengthening and reform?
Chipless RFID Critical Criteria:
Define Chipless RFID risks and devise Chipless RFID key steps.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Home Automation processes?
– How do we know that any Home Automation analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Technology roadmap Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Technology roadmap risks and attract Technology roadmap skills.
Caseless ammunition Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Caseless ammunition issues and define what our big hairy audacious Caseless ammunition goal is.
– How do we measure improved Home Automation service perception, and satisfaction?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Home Automation processes?
Military technology Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Military technology leadership and stake your claim.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Home Automation with what users do day-to-day?
– Do the Home Automation decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Have all basic functions of Home Automation been defined?
Molecular nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Molecular nanotechnology management and intervene in Molecular nanotechnology processes and leadership.
– Does Home Automation create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Home Automation that make it risky?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Home Automation effort?
Flexible electronics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Flexible electronics planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Flexible electronics.
– What are specific Home Automation Rules to follow?
– Do we all define Home Automation in the same way?
Supersonic transport Critical Criteria:
Group Supersonic transport failures and look at it backwards.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Home Automation objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Technological unemployment Critical Criteria:
Face Technological unemployment tactics and finalize specific methods for Technological unemployment acceptance.
– Are there recognized Home Automation problems?
Electric power transmission Critical Criteria:
Confer re Electric power transmission outcomes and summarize a clear Electric power transmission focus.
– Is Home Automation dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Optical fiber Critical Criteria:
Judge Optical fiber strategies and look at it backwards.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Home Automation delivery for example is new software needed?
Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology Critical Criteria:
Detail Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology projects and achieve a single Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology view and bringing data together.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Home Automation?
Technology readiness level Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Technology readiness level goals and mentor Technology readiness level customer orientation.
Space tether Critical Criteria:
Frame Space tether decisions and proactively manage Space tether risks.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Home Automation? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we Lead with Home Automation in Mind?
Methanol economy Critical Criteria:
Audit Methanol economy outcomes and tour deciding if Methanol economy progress is made.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Home Automation is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Home Automation project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Home Automation move?
Lithium–air battery Critical Criteria:
Coach on Lithium–air battery decisions and secure Lithium–air battery creativity.
Competitions and prizes in artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Focus on Competitions and prizes in artificial intelligence visions and check on ways to get started with Competitions and prizes in artificial intelligence.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Home Automation activities?
Software-defined radio Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software-defined radio planning and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Software-defined radio services.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Home Automation project?
– Is a Home Automation Team Work effort in place?
Orbital ring Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Orbital ring results and create a map for yourself.
– Can we add value to the current Home Automation decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Backpack helicopter Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Backpack helicopter visions and oversee Backpack helicopter requirements.
– What are current Home Automation Paradigms?
Resistive random-access memory Critical Criteria:
Analyze Resistive random-access memory results and track iterative Resistive random-access memory results.
Mesh networking Critical Criteria:
Study Mesh networking adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– How is the value delivered by Home Automation being measured?
3D printing Critical Criteria:
Apply 3D printing failures and pioneer acquisition of 3D printing systems.
Solar sail Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Solar sail tactics and learn.
– Does Home Automation include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Home Automation analysis show the relationships among important Home Automation factors?
Multi-primary color display Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Multi-primary color display engagements and summarize a clear Multi-primary color display focus.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Home Automation processes?
Future of robotics Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Future of robotics adoptions and assess what counts with Future of robotics that we are not counting.
Airless tire Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Airless tire visions and check on ways to get started with Airless tire.
– Consider your own Home Automation project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Unmanned ground vehicle Critical Criteria:
Categorize Unmanned ground vehicle tasks and find the essential reading for Unmanned ground vehicle researchers.
Robot software Critical Criteria:
Devise Robot software strategies and cater for concise Robot software education.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Home Automation opportunities costing us money?
Bionic contact lens Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Bionic contact lens tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Bionic contact lens skills.
Consumer Reports Critical Criteria:
Audit Consumer Reports results and achieve a single Consumer Reports view and bringing data together.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Home Automation information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Laser propulsion Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Laser propulsion adoptions and change contexts.
– How to deal with Home Automation Changes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Home Automation Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Home Automation External links:
Momentum Home Automation – Official Site
Universal Remote Control – URC Smart Home Automation
Top 5 Home Automation Systems – You Won’t Believe Our #1 Pick
http://Ad · www.homesecuritysystems.net/Automation
Mind uploading External links:
Joe Rogan – CLONED MONKEYS, MIND UPLOADING, …
Mind Uploading – Google+
FOREVER YOUNG: Posthumanism, Mind Uploading, …
Nanoelectromechanical systems External links:
People | Stanford Nanoelectromechanical Systems
[cond-mat/0502566] Nanoelectromechanical Systems
Research Highlights | Stanford Nanoelectromechanical Systems
Uncrewed vehicle External links:
Uncrewed vehicle – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Fusion power External links:
The fierce race for fusion power – YouTube
Fusion Power Boats – Official Site
Fusion Power Explained – Future or Failure – YouTube
Robotics simulator External links:
VR Robotics Simulator – YouTube
FRCSim robotics simulator new for 2015 : WPILib – WPI …
LiveLeak.com – VR Robotics Simulator
Artificial brain External links:
Artificial Brain – Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal …
Artificial Brain – Home | Facebook
High-temperature superconductivity External links:
New record set for high-temperature superconductivity
Quantum programming External links:
Upcoming Events | Quantum Programming Society – …
Quantum bus External links:
Driving The Universal Quantum Bus – ecnmag.com
Quantum Bus [image] | EurekAlert! Science News
Voltage-Controlled Superconducting Quantum Bus – …
Domed city External links:
The Story of an Unrealized Domed City for Minnesota
Terraforming Mars – Domed City Tile by gryn – Thingiverse
Domed City (RP) – Google+
Robotic mapping External links:
Robotic mapping and navigation using TI’s mmWave …
[PDF]Robotic Mapping: A Survey – Stanford University
Robotic mapping in Matlab GUIDE – YouTube
Web of Things External links:
Web of Things Kit • Pi Supply
GitHub – fr4ncidir/WoT_Ontology: Web Of Things Thing …
Web of Things (Greater London, United Kingdom) | Meetup
Technical standard External links:
[PDF]FAA Order 8150.1D – Technical Standard Order Program
Tissue engineering External links:
SSOE – Tissue Engineering Camp – CampBioE 2018
Tissue engineering – ScienceDaily
Cardiovascular Tissue Engineering
Programmable metallization cell External links:
Programmable metallization cell switch and memory …
Programmable Metallization Cell | …
Technological evolution External links:
Under The Radar – Radar Technological Evolution – YouTube
Technological Evolution Quotes (16 quotes) – Goodreads
Proactionary principle External links:
Proactionary Principle – H+Pedia – hpluspedia.org
The proactionary principle was formulated as an opposing viewpoint to the precautionary principle, which is based on the concept that consequences of actions in complex systems are often unpredictable and irreversible and concludes that such actions should generally be opposed.
Laser-powered phosphor display External links:
Laser-powered phosphor display – YouTube
Laser-powered phosphor display explained
Laser-powered phosphor display – WOW.com
Millipede memory External links:
Millipede memory – YouTube
Plasma propulsion engine External links:
Plasma propulsion engine – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Plasma propulsion engine
Plasma propulsion engine – Video Learning – …
External Pulsed Plasma Propulsion Engine
Pipeline transport External links:
What are the merits of pipeline transport? – Quora
Chapter 6 Urban Pipeline Transport – YouTube
History – Wolverine Pipeline Transport
BEAM robotics External links:
Beam robotics | Etsy
BEAM Robotics | Robohub
BEAM Robotics FAQ :: Solarbotics
Differential technological development External links:
Differential technological development – Howling Pixel
Differential technological development – WOW.com
Differential technological development – YouTube
Ubiquitous computing External links:
Human-Centered and Ubiquitous Computing Lab – …
What are some examples of ubiquitous computing? – Quora
What is Ubiquitous Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
Robotic spacecraft External links:
Robotic spacecraft being developed at USU for OSIRIS …
Machine vision External links:
KEYENCE – Sensors and Machine Vision Systems for …
Machine Vision Systems – World’s Smallest Vision System
http://Ad · www.microscan.com/inspection/vision
Keyence Machine Vision – keyence.com
http://Ad · www.keyence.com/VisionSystems
Genetic engineering External links:
Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News – Home | Facebook
Genetic Engineering – The New York Times
Pros and Cons | The Basics of Genetic Engineering
Chipless RFID External links:
Description: Chipless RFID
Technology roadmap External links:
Log In to LOCUS: Technology Roadmap: Loyola University Chicago
Free Technology Roadmap Templates | Smartsheet
Technology Roadmap – America Makes
Caseless ammunition External links:
A Cartridgeless (Caseless Ammunition) .22 Rifle
HK G11 RIFLE WITH CASELESS AMMUNITION – …
Voere VEC 91, 5.7 UCC caseless Ammunition – YouTube
Military technology External links:
THE BEST RUSSIAN WEAPONS, Military Technology …
MILITARY TECHNOLOGY (@MILTECH1) | Twitter
Roman Military Technology and Tactics – YouTube
Molecular nanotechnology External links:
Molecular Nanotechnology Conferences – Foresight
Assistant or Associate Professor of Molecular Nanotechnology
Organic molecular nanotechnology.
Flexible electronics External links:
9 Views of Flexible Electronics | EE Times
Supersonic transport External links:
Supersonic transport (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Supersonic transport (Book, 1965) [WorldCat.org]
SUPERSONIC TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Technological unemployment External links:
Fujioka, Rik / Technological Unemployment (video)
Technological Unemployment 60 minutes – YouTube
Technological Unemployment – Google+
Electric power transmission External links:
Electric power transmission and distribution losses (% …
Transformers – Electric Power transmission – YouTube
The Electric Power Transmission and Distribution Industry
Optical fiber External links:
Sumitomo Electric Lightwave | Optical Fiber & Data …
What is Optical Fiber? – Definition from Techopedia
Corning to expand NC optical fiber plants :: WRAL.com
Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology External links:
Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology – …
Thick-film dielectric electroluminescent technology – …
Technology readiness level External links:
ESA Science & Technology: Technology Readiness Level …
Technology Readiness Level (TRL) – AcqNotes
[PDF]Technology Readiness Level Definitions – NASA
Space tether External links:
Borneo Space Tether – Halopedia, the Halo encyclopedia
Dynamics of space tether systems (Book, 1993) …
The Space Tether Experiment
Methanol economy External links:
Chapter 25 – Methanol Economy Versus Hydrogen Economy
The Methanol Economy – MIT Technology Review
Software-defined radio External links:
Software-Defined Radio (SDR) – MATLAB and Simulink
Orbital ring External links:
Shop Orbital Ring: Amazon – Amazon.com Official Site
http://Ad · www.amazon.com/apparel/costumes-more
東方vocalBGM-orbital ring- – YouTube
Orbital Ring Chain – beaducation.com
Backpack helicopter External links:
DragonFly BackPack Helicopter – YouTube
Backpack helicopter from Tecnología Aeroespacial …
Mesh networking External links:
Particle Mesh: Mesh networking for the Internet of Things
mesh networking – More Powerful Than An Extender
http://Ad · www.milowifi.com/buy-now
3D printing External links:
What is 3D Printing? – Impac Systems Engineering
27 Best Catchy 3D Printing Business Names – …
3D Printing Software | Simplify3D
Solar sail External links:
Solar Sail Demonstrator (‘Sunjammer’) | NASA
DIY Solar Sail Boat. Solar Punk style – YouTube
Multi-primary color display External links:
Multi-primary color display – GENOA COLOR …
Multi-primary color display – Au Optronics Corporation
Patent EP09802670 – MULTI-PRIMARY COLOR DISPLAY…
Airless tire External links:
Muffin® Airless Tire Upgrade for 20″ Citizen Bikes
Specs & Sizes – Tannus Airless Tire
Unmanned ground vehicle External links:
Warthog Unmanned Ground Vehicle Robot – Clearpath
The Gladiator: US Marines’ Unmanned Ground Vehicle
Unmanned Ground Vehicle – Oshkosh Defense
Robot software External links:
Robot software / Stäubli – staubli.com
Raspberry Pi Robot Software – Dexter Industries
Top Binary Options Robots & Auto Trading | Robot Software
Bionic contact lens External links:
Bionic Contact Lens Displays Have Gone Up to Eight …
SUPER VISION w/ Bionic Contact Lens! – YouTube
Bionic Contact Lens – Biomechatronic – Google
Consumer Reports External links:
7 On Your Side | Consumer Reports | ABC7 KGO-TV | …
Best Refrigerator Reviews – Consumer Reports
Laser propulsion External links:
NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) – Laser propulsion
Laser Propulsion For Deep Space Travelling – YouTube