What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 153 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Guide Energy Efficiency Program Management projects and question.
– Consider your own Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Energy Efficiency Program Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Energy management engagements and ask questions.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Energy Efficiency Program Management. How do we gain traction?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Energy Efficiency Program Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can the value of Energy Efficiency Program Management be defined?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Business ethics goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Energy Efficiency Program Management with what users do day-to-day?
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Efficiency Program Management as a tool to increase the results?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Nurse Climate protection failures and ask what if.
– Do those selected for the Energy Efficiency Program Management team have a good general understanding of what Energy Efficiency Program Management is all about?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Energy Efficiency Program Management into the services that we provide?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Energy Efficiency Program Management is underway?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Model after Corporate culture issues and drive action.
– Is there a Energy Efficiency Program Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Have you identified your Energy Efficiency Program Management key performance indicators?
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Efficiency Program Management needs?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Study Decision making tasks and describe the risks of Decision making sustainability.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– How do we keep improving Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
– How much does Energy Efficiency Program Management help?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Add value to Deontological ethics governance and get answers.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Energy Efficiency Program Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How will you measure your Energy Efficiency Program Management effectiveness?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Discourse ethics visions and test out new things.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is Effective Energy Efficiency Program Management?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about ENERGY STAR failures and get going.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– How do we Identify specific Energy Efficiency Program Management investment and emerging trends?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Check Energy Storage as a Service outcomes and create Energy Storage as a Service explanations for all managers.
– Can we do Energy Efficiency Program Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are specific Energy Efficiency Program Management Rules to follow?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Dissect Energy conservation strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in Energy conservation because they lack skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Energy Efficiency Program Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the business goals Energy Efficiency Program Management is aiming to achieve?
– How to deal with Energy Efficiency Program Management Changes?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Energy consumption outcomes and slay a dragon.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Energy Efficiency Program Management requirements in detail?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Efficiency Program Management clearly defined?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Energy demand management strategies and arbitrate Energy demand management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are our needs in relation to Energy Efficiency Program Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How would one define Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Energy distribution visions and ask what if.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– what is the best design framework for Energy Efficiency Program Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Energy management system governance and finalize specific methods for Energy management system acceptance.
– Which customers cant participate in our Energy Efficiency Program Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Trace Energy production goals and mentor Energy production customer orientation.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Energy Efficiency Program Management study?
– Do Energy Efficiency Program Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
X-ray Energy storage goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Energy storage projects.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– What is the purpose of Energy Efficiency Program Management in relation to the mission?
– What are the short and long-term Energy Efficiency Program Management goals?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Energy transformation strategies and create Energy transformation explanations for all managers.
– What are the key elements of your Energy Efficiency Program Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Environmental management goals and explore and align the progress in Environmental management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are there recognized Energy Efficiency Program Management problems?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Give examples of European Union planning and assess and formulate effective operational and European Union strategies.
– Does our organization need more Energy Efficiency Program Management education?
– What will drive Energy Efficiency Program Management change?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about External cost quality and change contexts.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Energy Efficiency Program Management moving forward?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Facility management goals and check on ways to get started with Facility management.
– What are the disruptive Energy Efficiency Program Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Use past Federal Energy Management Program visions and oversee implementation of Federal Energy Management Program.
– Is the scope of Energy Efficiency Program Management defined?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Understand Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology failures and transcribe Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives?
– How will you know that the Energy Efficiency Program Management project has been successful?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Jump start Fossil energy strategies and remodel and develop an effective Fossil energy strategy.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How can skill-level changes improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Value Functional organization management and check on ways to get started with Functional organization.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Efficiency Program Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
– Are we Assessing Energy Efficiency Program Management and Risk?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Guide General Motors tasks and explore and align the progress in General Motors.
– Are there Energy Efficiency Program Management problems defined?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
See the value of Green Logistics governance and improve Green Logistics service perception.
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Greenhouse gas governance and create a map for yourself.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– What are all of our Energy Efficiency Program Management domains and what do they do?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Required?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Match Heat exchanger quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Heat exchanger.
– Can we add value to the current Energy Efficiency Program Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– How do we go about Comparing Energy Efficiency Program Management approaches/solutions?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Hotel energy management management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Hotel energy management projects.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Energy Efficiency Program Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Energy Efficiency Program Management leader?
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Investigate Information Technology failures and ask what if.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Is the Energy Efficiency Program Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we measure improved Energy Efficiency Program Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Substantiate International Facility Management Association planning and perfect International Facility Management Association conflict management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Energy Efficiency Program Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Among the Energy Efficiency Program Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Energy Efficiency Program Management Management?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Load profile governance and define what our big hairy audacious Load profile goal is.
– Is there any existing Energy Efficiency Program Management governance structure?
– Who will provide the final approval of Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Low-energy house engagements and define what do we need to start doing with Low-energy house.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How can we improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Manufacturing process management goals and forecast involvement of future Manufacturing process management projects in development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Energy Efficiency Program Management in a volatile global economy?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Map Matrix management management and shift your focus.
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Member state of the European Union adoptions and observe effective Member state of the European Union.
– When a Energy Efficiency Program Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are internal and external Energy Efficiency Program Management relations?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Probe Operating cost outcomes and document what potential Operating cost megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Efficiency Program Management project manager?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Efficiency Program Management opportunities costing us money?
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Devise Organizational structure risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Align Passive house leadership and transcribe Passive house as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What is our formula for success in Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Payback period tasks and maintain Payback period for success.
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– Does the Energy Efficiency Program Management task fit the clients priorities?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Reason over Photovoltaic system results and look at it backwards.
– What about Energy Efficiency Program Management Analysis of results?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Power management results and intervene in Power management processes and leadership.
– Are there Energy Efficiency Program Management Models?
Power station Critical Criteria:
Test Power station results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Power station information.
– What are the barriers to increased Energy Efficiency Program Management production?
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Design Renewable energies results and gather practices for scaling Renewable energies.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Energy Efficiency Program Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are assumptions made in Energy Efficiency Program Management stated explicitly?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Gauge Solar water heating planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Solar water heating.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Energy Efficiency Program Management values?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Chart Swiss Federal Council planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Energy Efficiency Program Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Why is Energy Efficiency Program Management important for you now?
United States Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about United States adoptions and probe United States strategic alliances.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Verein Deutscher Ingenieure decisions and create Verein Deutscher Ingenieure explanations for all managers.
Water power Critical Criteria:
Infer Water power goals and finalize specific methods for Water power acceptance.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy Efficiency Program Management External links:
[PDF]Energy Efficiency Program Management – …
Compass – Energy Efficiency Program Management Software …
Energy Efficiency Program Management | Ecova®
Energy management External links:
Cisco Energy Management – Cisco
MyOGEpower.com – Interactive Energy Management
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
Business Ethics 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Community: Business Ethics & Social Responsibility | Honda
Climate protection External links:
Climate Action 2020 – Regional Climate Protection Authority
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
What is Corporate Culture? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Deontological ethics External links:
deontological ethics | Meaning & Examples | Britannica.com
Deontological Ethics Flashcards | Quizlet
What Is Deontology and Deontological Ethics? – ThoughtCo
ENERGY STAR External links:
Energy Star – Official Site
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Daewoo 4.4 cu ft Energy Star Spotless Steel Compact Refrigerator FR-044RVSE High Efficiency Compressor CoolingLow Noise LevelFull-Range Temperature Control
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
MacLellan Oil: Energy Conservation Experts in …
State Energy Conservation Office
Energy consumption External links:
Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS) – …
Fossil fuel energy consumption (% of total) | Data
What is energy consumption? | Reference.com
Energy demand management External links:
Kiwi Power Presentation: Energy demand management – …
How to Reduce Costs Through Energy Demand Management – YouTube
CalAmp Energy Demand Management | Remote Device …
Energy distribution External links:
Energy Distribution from the Cenex® Brand
The Energy Distribution Function – Georgia State …
Radiant Energy Distribution
Energy management system External links:
Energy Management System – Energy Technology | Telkonet
ecobee EMS Si: Energy Management System Si | Smart …
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
Energy production External links:
Welcome | Energy Production & Infrastructure Center | …
Cellular Energy Production – Biology Video by …
[PDF]Table 10.1 Renewable Energy Production and …
Energy storage External links:
ViZn Energy Systems | Safe Energy Storage
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization Solutions
Home || Energy Storage North America || November 6-8, …
Energy transformation External links:
Energy Transformation on a Roller Coaster
Clean Power Research – Advancing the Energy Transformation
Energy Transformation Flashcards | Quizlet
Environmental management External links:
Indiana Department of Environmental Management – …
Environmental Management – Springer
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
European Union – The New York Times
The European Union’s new GDPR, and what it means for you
External cost External links:
Which is an example of an external cost – Brainly.com
Facility management External links:
Facility management (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Facility Management Jobs, Salary Information and …
FacilityONE | CMMS Software | Facility Management …
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
[PDF]FEDERAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Federal Energy Management Program – Login
Federal Energy Management Program | Department of …
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology External links:
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) – …
Fossil energy External links:
Fossil Energy – Official Site
DOE – Fossil Energy: National Energy Technology Laboratory
DOE Fossil Energy – Home Heating Oil Reserve Bid Information
Functional organization External links:
ERIC – A School District Plan of Functional Organization.
Functional Organization Chart | University IT
General Motors External links:
Future Vehicles | General Motors
Careers with General Motors
General Motors | Official Global Site | GM.com
Green Logistics External links:
Green Logistics | SmartWay Partner | SalSon Logistics
Green Logistics The Walmart Way – Inbound Logistics
DHL | Green Logistics Solutions | English
Greenhouse gas External links:
California Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventory Program
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
Greenhouse Gas Emissions | Vital Signs
Heat exchanger External links:
Precision Turbo and Engine: Heat Exchanger
Hayden Industrial – Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
Water Heat Exchanger | eBay
Hotel energy management External links:
WiSuite | Hotel Energy Management
Hotel Energy Management Guest Room System – Sanrgy
Contact Us | Hotel Energy Management | Lighting Controls
Information Technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association
International Facility Management Association – Official …
Load profile External links:
Standard Load Profiles | RMDS
Load Profile – Open Electrical
Load Profile – Open Electrical | Energy Storage | Ac Power
Low-energy house External links:
Ambienti TV show – Low-energy house / Lara Romih – YouTube
Designing for Low-energy house – YouTube
Manufacturing process management External links:
SharePoint Manufacturing Process Management Template
Manufacturing Process Management Solutions | …
Matrix management External links:
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Skill Pages – Matrix management | Dice.com
Understanding Matrix Management – CBS News
Member state of the European Union External links:
Untitled | Member State Of The European Union – Scribd
Operating cost External links:
[PDF]OPERATING COST MANUAL
Car Operating Cost Calculator
Carrier Comparative Operating Cost Calculator | RJ …
Organizational structure External links:
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Social Security Organizational Structure
Passive house External links:
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
Payback period External links:
Chapter 18 – Payback Period and Accounting Rate of Return
PEG Payback Period – investopedia.com
Discounted Payback Period – investopedia.com
Photovoltaic system External links:
Aireko Main Office Photovoltaic System, Caguas
[PDF]Photovoltaic System Pricing Trends – NREL
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Power station External links:
RIVER Mobile Power Station by EcoFlow – Official Site
No. 29 Power Station
Big Bend Power Station – Tampa Electric
Renewable energies External links:
Renewable energies « World Ocean Review
Renewable Energies: HPQ Silicon Announces …
Chapter 16: Renewable Energies Flashcards | Quizlet
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Solar Water Heating Projects and Plans – Build-It-Solar
Solar Water Heating – Southwest Gas: Home
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
VDI-Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (Germany)
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – Google+