What is involved in Compliance Manager
Find out what the related areas are that Compliance Manager connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Compliance Manager thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Compliance Manager journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Compliance Manager leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Compliance Manager related domains to cover and 116 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Compliance Manager, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Agent-assisted automation, American Express, Call centers, Call recording software, Card Verification Value, Card scheme, Cardholder Information Security Program, Credit card fraud, Customer relationship management, Discover Card, Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling, Hannaford Brothers Company, Heartland Payment Systems, Interactive Voice Response, Japan Credit Bureau, National Retail Federation, Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, Penetration test, Personally identifiable information, Point to Point Encryption, Qualified Security Assessor, TJX Companies, United States, Visa Inc., Vulnerability management, Wireless LAN, Wireless intrusion prevention system, Wireless security:
Compliance Manager Critical Criteria:
Mix Compliance Manager decisions and drive action.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Compliance Manager is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do those selected for the Compliance Manager team have a good general understanding of what Compliance Manager is all about?
– Will Compliance Manager have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard outcomes and achieve a single Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard view and bringing data together.
– Does Compliance Manager include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Compliance Manager move?
– What are the long-term Compliance Manager goals?
Agent-assisted automation Critical Criteria:
Group Agent-assisted automation adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Agent-assisted automation strategies.
– Can we add value to the current Compliance Manager decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Compliance Manager?
– How do we keep improving Compliance Manager?
American Express Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize American Express tactics and handle a jump-start course to American Express.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Compliance Manager goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Compliance Manager effort?
– What are the short and long-term Compliance Manager goals?
Call centers Critical Criteria:
Focus on Call centers decisions and stake your claim.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Compliance Manager process?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Compliance Manager?
– How do we know that any Compliance Manager analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Call recording software Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Call recording software planning and summarize a clear Call recording software focus.
– What are the disruptive Compliance Manager technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How will you measure your Compliance Manager effectiveness?
– What are specific Compliance Manager Rules to follow?
Card Verification Value Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Card Verification Value outcomes and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Card Verification Value projects.
– Think about the people you identified for your Compliance Manager project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why is Compliance Manager important for you now?
Card scheme Critical Criteria:
Rank Card scheme failures and figure out ways to motivate other Card scheme users.
– Does Compliance Manager create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Compliance Manager?
Cardholder Information Security Program Critical Criteria:
Participate in Cardholder Information Security Program tactics and maintain Cardholder Information Security Program for success.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Compliance Manager strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Compliance Manager project?
Credit card fraud Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Credit card fraud results and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we maintain Compliance Managers Integrity?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Customer relationship management management and transcribe Customer relationship management as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)?
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– In the case of system downtime that exceeds an agreed-upon SLA, what remedies do you provide?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– Have you anticipated questions that your visitors or customers might have?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– Can your software be accessed via Windows PCs and Apple Mac computers?
– How many current users will maintain and access the CRM program?
– What are the key application components of our CRM system?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– Is there an IVR abandon rate; if so, what is it?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– Brand Experience: What Is It?
Discover Card Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Discover Card planning and develop and take control of the Discover Card initiative.
– Are we Assessing Compliance Manager and Risk?
Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling planning and pioneer acquisition of Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling systems.
– When a Compliance Manager manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is there any existing Compliance Manager governance structure?
– Are there recognized Compliance Manager problems?
Hannaford Brothers Company Critical Criteria:
Mix Hannaford Brothers Company planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Hannaford Brothers Company.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Compliance Manager. How do we gain traction?
– Does Compliance Manager appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Heartland Payment Systems Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Heartland Payment Systems tasks and oversee implementation of Heartland Payment Systems.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Compliance Manager processes?
– What are our Compliance Manager Processes?
Interactive Voice Response Critical Criteria:
Confer re Interactive Voice Response governance and work towards be a leading Interactive Voice Response expert.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Compliance Manager information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Compliance Manager experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Japan Credit Bureau Critical Criteria:
Rank Japan Credit Bureau governance and track iterative Japan Credit Bureau results.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Compliance Manager into the services that we provide?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Compliance Manager leaders?
National Retail Federation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate National Retail Federation failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of National Retail Federation.
– Think about the functions involved in your Compliance Manager project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What will drive Compliance Manager change?
Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Critical Criteria:
Unify Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council planning and be persistent.
– Is the Compliance Manager organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are there Compliance Manager problems defined?
Penetration test Critical Criteria:
Start Penetration test decisions and check on ways to get started with Penetration test.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Compliance Manager project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Compliance Manager project lifecycle?
– Is a vulnerability scan or penetration test performed on all internet-facing applications and systems before they go into production?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Compliance Manager process?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Personally identifiable information projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Personally identifiable information strategies.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Compliance Manager process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Compliance Manager process available?
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Compliance Manager requirements in detail?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Point to Point Encryption Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Point to Point Encryption quality and handle a jump-start course to Point to Point Encryption.
– Is there a Compliance Manager Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Compliance Manager been identified and analyzed?
– Do we all define Compliance Manager in the same way?
Qualified Security Assessor Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Qualified Security Assessor planning and report on developing an effective Qualified Security Assessor strategy.
– Have you had a PCI compliance audit performed in the last 12 months by an approved PCI Qualified Security Assessor?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Compliance Manager moving forward?
– Do Compliance Manager rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
TJX Companies Critical Criteria:
Shape TJX Companies governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive TJX Companies decisions.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Compliance Manager, including any consulting or professional services?
– Why are Compliance Manager skills important?
United States Critical Criteria:
Confer re United States issues and mentor United States customer orientation.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Among the Compliance Manager product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
– How can the value of Compliance Manager be defined?
Visa Inc. Critical Criteria:
Check Visa Inc. projects and check on ways to get started with Visa Inc..
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Compliance Manager values?
– What are our needs in relation to Compliance Manager skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Vulnerability management Critical Criteria:
Scan Vulnerability management visions and observe effective Vulnerability management.
– What type and amount of resources does the system develop inherently and what does it attract from the close and distant environment to employ them consequently in the resilience process?
– How and how much do Resilience functions performed by a particular system impact own and others vulnerabilities?
– How and how much Resilience functions performed by a particular system impact own and others vulnerabilities?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Compliance Manager delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does the organization or systems requiring remediation face numerous and/or significant threats?
– What are the different layers or stages in the development of security for our cloud usage?
– Risk of Compromise What is the likelihood that a compromise will occur?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Consequences of Compromise What are the consequences of compromise?
– What is the nature and character of our Resilience functions?
– What is the likelihood that a compromise will occur?
– What are the consequences of compromise?
– How do we compare outside our industry?
– How do we compare to our peers?
– Who is accountable and by when?
– How are we trending over time?
– What is my real risk?
Wireless LAN Critical Criteria:
Unify Wireless LAN decisions and do something to it.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Compliance Manager activities?
– What threat is Compliance Manager addressing?
Wireless intrusion prevention system Critical Criteria:
X-ray Wireless intrusion prevention system governance and oversee Wireless intrusion prevention system management by competencies.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Compliance Manager processes of our organization?
– What business benefits will Compliance Manager goals deliver if achieved?
– Have all basic functions of Compliance Manager been defined?
Wireless security Critical Criteria:
Depict Wireless security failures and look in other fields.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Compliance Manager objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we go about Securing Compliance Manager?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Compliance Manager Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Compliance Manager External links:
Compliance Manager – Best Jobs in America 2013
Compliance Manager Jobs – Monster.com
20 Best Title:(Compliance Manager) jobs | Simply Hired
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – CyberArk
Agent-assisted automation External links:
http://Agent-assisted automation is a type of call center technology that automates elements of what the call center agent 1) does with his/her desktop tools and/or 2) says to customers during the call using pre-recorded audio. It is a relatively new category of call center technology that shows promise in improving call center productivity and compliance.
User Events and Agent-Assisted Automation in UiPath – YouTube
American Express External links:
American Express Serve – Official Site
American Express Global Careers
American Express Careers
Call centers External links:
Call Center and Answering Services | AnswerNet Call Centers
VoIP Call Recording: IP Voice Recording for Call Centers
Workforce Management for Call Centers in the Cloud | injixo
Call recording software External links:
Verification Recording – Versadial Call Recording Software
Card Verification Value External links:
Card Verification Value (CVV) generator – GET NEW …
About CVV (Card Verification Value) – Hampton University
Card verification value (CVV2) help – NETbilling
Card scheme External links:
Yellow Card Scheme – MHRA
Cardholder Information Security Program External links:
[PDF]Visa U.S.A. Cardholder Information Security Program
Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) – …
Cardholder Information Security Program or CISP – PCI …
Credit card fraud External links:
Credit Card Fraud Alerts | Identity Guard
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
PipelineDeals – Customer Relationship Management …
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Discover Card External links:
Contact Us | Discover | Discover Card
Discover Card – Official Site
Hannaford Brothers Company External links:
Nasal extra moisturizing (spray) Hannaford Brothers Company
Heartland Payment Systems External links:
Heartland Payment Systems – ZipRecruiter
Welcome to Heartland Payment Systems
Contact Support – Heartland Payment Systems
Interactive Voice Response External links:
TRICARE: Interactive Voice Response System – trdp.org
IVR | Interactive Voice Response | IVR System | CallFire
Interactive Voice Response – Liveops, Inc. | Liveops, Inc.
Japan Credit Bureau External links:
Japan Credit Bureau Vector Art & Graphics | freevector.com
Japan Credit Bureau – consult-myanmar.com
4024Z Stock Quote – Japan Credit Bureau – Bloomberg …
National Retail Federation External links:
National Retail Federation – SourceWatch
National Retail Federation – Home | Facebook
National Retail Federation – Jobs in Retail
Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council External links:
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council …
Penetration test External links:
IT Security Consulting|Penetration Test|Digital …
Cyber Smart Defence | Penetration Test Ethical Hacking …
Penetration Test – Physical Penetration Testing – …
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Point to Point Encryption External links:
Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) | Verifone.com
P2PE: PCI-Validated Point to Point Encryption Solution
Qualified Security Assessor External links:
Qualified Security Assessor Companies, QSA Company…
Job Details – PCI Lead / Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
TJX Companies External links:
TJX Companies – Official Site
The TJX Companies, Inc. Presents – The Dimock Center
Apply for a Job | TJXjobs.com | The TJX Companies, Inc.
Visa Inc. External links:
Is Visa Inc. a Buy? — The Motley Fool
Visa Inc. (V) Pre-Market Trading – NASDAQ.com
Visa Inc. (V) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
Vulnerability management External links:
Vulnerability Management & Risk Intelligence | Kenna Security
Vulnerability Management – secureworks.com
http://Ad · www.secureworks.com/Consulting/Risk_Management
Best Vulnerability Management Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Wireless LAN External links:
The #WLPC – Wireless LAN Professionals
Configure Wake on Wireless LAN (WoWLAN)
Wireless LAN Controllers – Cisco
Wireless intrusion prevention system External links:
Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) | …
Wireless Intrusion Prevention System WIPS Security – …
Wireless security External links:
CCTVBrands – Wireless Security Cameras | Infrared …
All-in-One Wireless Security System | Piper
Outdoor Wireless Security Camera | eBay