What is involved in First 90 Days
Find out what the related areas are that First 90 Days connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a First 90 Days thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its First 90 Days journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward First 90 Days leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which First 90 Days related domains to cover and 102 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
First 90 Days, 90 Days, AH-64 Apache, AV-8B Harrier II, American Airlines, Blue angels, Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, Boeing Harpoon, Boeing Phantom Works, C-17 Globemaster III, Charleston Air Force Base, F-15E Strike Eagle, F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, Flight Times TV, Huntington Beach, California, Kennedy Space Center, Macon, Georgia, McDonnell Aircraft, McDonnell Douglas, Naval Air Station Kingsville, North Carolina, Northrop YF-23, Operation Desert Storm, Phantom Works, Phoenix, Arizona, Salt Lake City, Utah, Space Shuttle, St. Louis, Missouri, Standard-definition television, Stereo lithography, Stereo sound, T-45A Goshawk, Torrance, California, Total Quality Management, USS John F. Kennedy, United Airlines Flight 232, United States, Yuma, Arizona:
First 90 Days Critical Criteria:
Revitalize First 90 Days engagements and balance specific methods for improving First 90 Days results.
– How can you negotiate First 90 Days successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What business benefits will First 90 Days goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we manage First 90 Days Knowledge Management (KM)?
90 Days Critical Criteria:
Match 90 Days planning and document what potential 90 Days megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In the case of a First 90 Days project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a First 90 Days project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any First 90 Days project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we do First 90 Days without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can skill-level changes improve First 90 Days?
AH-64 Apache Critical Criteria:
Jump start AH-64 Apache strategies and create AH-64 Apache explanations for all managers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable First 90 Days information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
AV-8B Harrier II Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on AV-8B Harrier II results and remodel and develop an effective AV-8B Harrier II strategy.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our First 90 Days agendas for the next 3 years?
– Does First 90 Days appropriately measure and monitor risk?
American Airlines Critical Criteria:
Add value to American Airlines failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding American Airlines.
– Which customers cant participate in our First 90 Days domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What threat is First 90 Days addressing?
Blue angels Critical Criteria:
Apply Blue angels adoptions and arbitrate Blue angels techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as First 90 Days leaders?
– Do First 90 Days rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Does the First 90 Days task fit the clients priorities?
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Group Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet decisions and track iterative Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet results.
– What are the disruptive First 90 Days technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to First 90 Days?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving First 90 Days forward?
Boeing Harpoon Critical Criteria:
Analyze Boeing Harpoon strategies and maintain Boeing Harpoon for success.
– Do the First 90 Days decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– To what extent does management recognize First 90 Days as a tool to increase the results?
– What are internal and external First 90 Days relations?
Boeing Phantom Works Critical Criteria:
Mix Boeing Phantom Works leadership and document what potential Boeing Phantom Works megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which First 90 Days models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we add value to the current First 90 Days decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed First 90 Days opportunities costing us money?
C-17 Globemaster III Critical Criteria:
Own C-17 Globemaster III goals and forecast involvement of future C-17 Globemaster III projects in development.
– What will drive First 90 Days change?
– Are we Assessing First 90 Days and Risk?
Charleston Air Force Base Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Charleston Air Force Base results and get the big picture.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a First 90 Days process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the First 90 Days process available?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about First 90 Days. How do we gain traction?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once First 90 Days is underway?
F-15E Strike Eagle Critical Criteria:
Study F-15E Strike Eagle risks and create F-15E Strike Eagle explanations for all managers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to First 90 Days? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with First 90 Days ?
– What are all of our First 90 Days domains and what do they do?
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Critical Criteria:
Start F/A-18E/F Super Hornet adoptions and probe the present value of growth of F/A-18E/F Super Hornet.
– Is First 90 Days dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you know that the First 90 Days project has been successful?
– Why should we adopt a First 90 Days framework?
Flight Times TV Critical Criteria:
Discuss Flight Times TV failures and adjust implementation of Flight Times TV.
– Think about the people you identified for your First 90 Days project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How likely is the current First 90 Days plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Does First 90 Days analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Huntington Beach, California Critical Criteria:
Value Huntington Beach, California planning and test out new things.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good First 90 Days project manager?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of First 90 Days?
Kennedy Space Center Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Kennedy Space Center failures and create a map for yourself.
Macon, Georgia Critical Criteria:
Shape Macon, Georgia management and overcome Macon, Georgia skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Among the First 90 Days product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How to deal with First 90 Days Changes?
– How to Secure First 90 Days?
McDonnell Aircraft Critical Criteria:
Consult on McDonnell Aircraft adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling McDonnell Aircraft projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent First 90 Days services/products?
– Which First 90 Days goals are the most important?
– Why is First 90 Days important for you now?
McDonnell Douglas Critical Criteria:
Analyze McDonnell Douglas visions and overcome McDonnell Douglas skills and management ineffectiveness.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once First 90 Days is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the First 90 Days organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Naval Air Station Kingsville Critical Criteria:
Analyze Naval Air Station Kingsville visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Naval Air Station Kingsville decisions.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective First 90 Days leader?
– How do we go about Securing First 90 Days?
North Carolina Critical Criteria:
Explore North Carolina adoptions and question.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new First 90 Days in a volatile global economy?
– How important is First 90 Days to the user organizations mission?
Northrop YF-23 Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Northrop YF-23 management and catalog Northrop YF-23 activities.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect First 90 Days workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is the total cost related to deploying First 90 Days, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do we have past First 90 Days Successes?
Operation Desert Storm Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Operation Desert Storm goals and catalog what business benefits will Operation Desert Storm goals deliver if achieved.
– Have all basic functions of First 90 Days been defined?
– Are there First 90 Days Models?
Phantom Works Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Phantom Works visions and reduce Phantom Works costs.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of First 90 Days into the services that we provide?
Phoenix, Arizona Critical Criteria:
Discuss Phoenix, Arizona quality and shift your focus.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for First 90 Days strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is the scope of First 90 Days defined?
Salt Lake City, Utah Critical Criteria:
Categorize Salt Lake City, Utah engagements and catalog Salt Lake City, Utah activities.
– Do those selected for the First 90 Days team have a good general understanding of what First 90 Days is all about?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of First 90 Days moving forward?
Space Shuttle Critical Criteria:
Reason over Space Shuttle outcomes and report on setting up Space Shuttle without losing ground.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of First 90 Days that make it risky?
– How can you measure First 90 Days in a systematic way?
– How can we improve First 90 Days?
St. Louis, Missouri Critical Criteria:
Systematize St. Louis, Missouri issues and get answers.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing First 90 Days? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What vendors make products that address the First 90 Days needs?
– What are the Essentials of Internal First 90 Days Management?
Standard-definition television Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Standard-definition television issues and balance specific methods for improving Standard-definition television results.
– Who sets the First 90 Days standards?
Stereo lithography Critical Criteria:
Reason over Stereo lithography tasks and document what potential Stereo lithography megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What is the source of the strategies for First 90 Days strengthening and reform?
– Who will provide the final approval of First 90 Days deliverables?
Stereo sound Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Stereo sound issues and differentiate in coordinating Stereo sound.
– what is the best design framework for First 90 Days organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the key elements of your First 90 Days performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of First 90 Days activities?
T-45A Goshawk Critical Criteria:
Consider T-45A Goshawk leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding T-45A Goshawk.
– What management system can we use to leverage the First 90 Days experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Torrance, California Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Torrance, California issues and find out what it really means.
– How do mission and objectives affect the First 90 Days processes of our organization?
Total Quality Management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Total Quality Management engagements and cater for concise Total Quality Management education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a First 90 Days project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this First 90 Days move?
USS John F. Kennedy Critical Criteria:
Facilitate USS John F. Kennedy strategies and mentor USS John F. Kennedy customer orientation.
United Airlines Flight 232 Critical Criteria:
Accommodate United Airlines Flight 232 results and grade techniques for implementing United Airlines Flight 232 controls.
– Does First 90 Days analysis show the relationships among important First 90 Days factors?
United States Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about United States engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate First 90 Days delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Is First 90 Days Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
– How do we maintain First 90 Dayss Integrity?
Yuma, Arizona Critical Criteria:
Map Yuma, Arizona projects and optimize Yuma, Arizona leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we Lead with First 90 Days in Mind?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the First 90 Days Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
First 90 Days External links:
The Hardcover of the The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter by Michael Watkins at Barnes & Noble. FREE
New Manager First 90 Days – Priorities For Success
90 Days External links:
Increase Your Egg Health In 90 Days to Get Pregnant
The First 90 Days of Recovery | Addiction Recovery Tips
AH-64 Apache External links:
Boeing: AH-64 Apache
ARMY AIR CREWS: AH-64 Apache Crewmembers Line of …
AH-64 Apache – United States Army
AV-8B Harrier II External links:
Razbam – AV-8B Harrier II Plus – FlightSim Pilot Shop
Buy Hasegawa 1/48 AV-8B Harrier II: Airplane & Jet Kits – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
AV-8B Harrier II | Military.com
American Airlines External links:
flight status information – American Airlines
Live American Airlines Flight Status FlightAware
American Airlines – Login
Blue angels External links:
[PDF]2018 BLUE ANGELS SHOW SCHEDULE
U.S. Navy Blue Angels | Show Information
Blue Angels (@BlueAngels) | Twitter
Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
[2.0] Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet – airvectors.net
Boeing Harpoon External links:
Boeing Harpoon Missile History – YouTube
Motion Models – Boeing Harpoon Missile
Boeing Harpoon – Revolvy
Boeing Phantom Works External links:
Boeing Phantom Works – a Seal Beach, California (CA) Law …
Spotlight | Boeing Phantom Works – SpaceNews.com
Boeing Phantom Works – Kompass
C-17 Globemaster III External links:
C-17 Globemaster III Specifications – The Aviation Zone
C-17 Globemaster III | Military.com
Boeing: C-17 Globemaster III
Charleston Air Force Base External links:
Charleston Air Force Base | Military.com
Joint Base Charleston Air Base Consignment Shop, Charleston Air Force Base, South Carolina. 1.2K likes. firstname.lastname@example.org
AirNav: KCHS – Charleston Air Force Base/International …
F-15E Strike Eagle External links:
F-15E Strike Eagle. (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
F-15E Strike Eagle > U.S. Air Force > News
F-15E Strike Eagle – ANISEARCH.com
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet External links:
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | Military.com
Huntington Beach, California External links:
AT&T Store – Huntington Beach, California
Huntington Beach, California | SeaCliff Country Club
Pacific Eye Care | Optometrist in Huntington Beach, California
Kennedy Space Center External links:
Reserve a stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center. You’ll find free breakfast and Wi-Fi as well as a well-equipped 24-hour exercise room.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex – Official Site
Buy Tickets to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
Macon, Georgia External links:
Secure Health | Care Close to Home | Macon, Georgia
Macon Little Theatre, Macon, Georgia
McDonnell Aircraft External links:
McDonnell Aircraft | eBay
mcdonnell aircraft | False Steps
McDonnell Douglas External links:
McDonnell Douglas MD-80 | X-Plane
McDonnell Douglas MD-88 | Delta News Hub
Mcdonnell Douglas F 4 Phantom II documentary – YouTube
Naval Air Station Kingsville External links:
Kingsville Naval Air Station Kingsville Real Estate – Zillow
Naval Air Station Kingsville – CNIC
Naval Air Station Kingsville Public Group | Facebook
Northrop YF-23 External links:
Northrop YF-23 ATF Book Review – Cybermodeler Online
NORTHROP YF-23 – Flight Manuals
Northrop YF-23 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Operation Desert Storm External links:
6 Things to Know About Operation Desert Storm | Military.com
Operation Desert Storm (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Operation desert storm (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Phantom Works External links:
New Boeing Phantom Works UAV unveiled, page 1
Spotlight | Boeing Phantom Works – SpaceNews.com
Boeing Phantom Works – Kompass
Salt Lake City, Utah External links:
Salt Lake City, Utah Hotels – Hilton City Center
Space Shuttle External links:
space shuttle – Everything2.com
Space shuttle (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Most Popular “Space Shuttle” Titles – IMDb
St. Louis, Missouri External links:
Traffic for St. Louis, Missouri – KMOV.com
Welcome to RevitaLife – St. Louis, Missouri
Grace Church STL | St. Louis, Missouri | Home
Standard-definition television External links:
Standard-definition television | xfinitydeals
Standard-definition television | electronics | Britannica.com
Stereo lithography External links:
Stereo Lithography – 3D Parts Manufacturing
Stereo sound External links:
Sound Stands: Big stereo sound, versatile design | VIZIO
PLAY:3 — Mid-size Home Speaker with Stereo Sound | Sonos
The PLAY:3 delivers stunningly immersive, stereo sound for a mid-sized speaker, perfect alone or in a stereo pair.
T-45A Goshawk External links:
The US Navy — Fact File: T-45A Goshawk training aircraft
Torrance, California External links:
Su Sachar M.D., Torrance, California. 690 likes · 39 talking about this · 15 were here. Family Doctor
AMC Del Amo 18 – Torrance, California 90503 – AMC Theatres
AT&T Store – Torrance, California
Total Quality Management External links:
total quality management (TQM) Flashcards | Quizlet
Total Quality Management – Introduction
Total Quality Management – TQM Definition – Investopedia
USS John F. Kennedy External links:
Navy Names Next Aircraft Carrier USS John F. Kennedy
USS John F. Kennedy Commanding Officer Relieved
USS John F. Kennedy Aircraft Carrier Project for Rhode Island
United Airlines Flight 232 External links:
United Airlines Flight 232 | Facts & History | Britannica.com
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Yuma, Arizona External links:
Yuma, Arizona, USA 14 day weather forecast – Time and Date
Pay Your Utility Bill – City of Yuma, Arizona
Yuma, AZ – Yuma, Arizona Map & Directions – MapQuest