Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Through-Silicon Vias Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Through-Silicon Vias related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Through-Silicon Vias specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Through-Silicon Vias Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Through-Silicon Vias improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Through-Silicon Vias processes?
- What is Effective Through-Silicon Vias?
- How can we improve performance?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Through-Silicon Vias?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Through-Silicon Vias leverage and how?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Is the Through-Silicon Vias organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Through-Silicon Vias book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Through-Silicon Vias self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Through-Silicon Vias Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Through-Silicon Vias areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Through-Silicon Vias Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Through-Silicon Vias projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Through-Silicon Vias Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Through-Silicon Vias project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Through-Silicon Vias project risks determined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Procurement Audit: Are incentives to deliver on time and in quantity properly specified?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Through-Silicon Vias project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Through-Silicon Vias project risks?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Through-Silicon Vias project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Through-Silicon Vias Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Through-Silicon Vias project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Through-Silicon Vias project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Through-Silicon Vias project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Through-Silicon Vias project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Through-Silicon Vias project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Through-Silicon Vias project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Through-Silicon Vias project with this in-depth Through-Silicon Vias Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Through-Silicon Vias projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Through-Silicon Vias and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Through-Silicon Vias investments work better.
This Through-Silicon Vias All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.