Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Li-Fi Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Li-Fi related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Li-Fi specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Li-Fi Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 772 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Li-Fi improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 772 standard requirements:
- In these early days of mobile voip, analysts find it difficult to quantify its potential impact. but many expect a shakeup. can carriers, either wireless or wireline, prevent its spread?
- Assess executive managements involvement and commitment to the plan and resulting programs. Has executive management assigned a qualified plan administrator to promote an effective plan?
- Are systems capable of identifying unauthorized wireless devices or configurations when they are within range of the organization s systems or connected to their networks?
- If wireless technology is used, are vendor default settings changed (i.e. wep keys, ssid, passwords, snmp community strings, disabling ssid broadcasts)?
- If wireless technology is used, are WEP at 128-bit and additional encryption technologies in use, and are shared WEP keys rotated quarterly?
- Do you require enhanced product features (typically used for military/aerospace applications) or automotive qualified (AECQ-100) parts?
- Do you require enhanced product features (typically used for militaryaerospace applications) or automotive qualified (AECQ-100) parts?
- If wireless technology is used, do you restrict access to wireless access points, wireless gateways, and wireless handheld devices?
- Does the system include a database of qualifications for various positions, job descriptions, degree requirements, work permits, etc.?
- How do you rate your level of involvement in recruiting and retaining qualified IT security personnel in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Li-Fi book in PDF containing 772 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Li-Fi self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Li-Fi Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Li-Fi areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Li-Fi Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Li-Fi projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Li-Fi Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Li-Fi project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Li-Fi project risks at various Li-Fi project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Li-Fi project organization documented and on file?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Procurement Audit: In the set up of the system and in the award of contracts were only electronic means used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Li-Fi project plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
Step-by-step and complete Li-Fi Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Li-Fi project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Li-Fi project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Li-Fi project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Li-Fi project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Li-Fi project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Li-Fi project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Li-Fi project with this in-depth Li-Fi Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Li-Fi projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Li-Fi and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Li-Fi investments work better.
This Li-Fi All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.