Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fluent Design System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fluent Design System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fluent Design System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fluent Design System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fluent Design System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Does the Fluent Design System task fit the client’s priorities?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Fluent Design System goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What is measured?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Does Fluent Design System analysis show the relationships among important Fluent Design System factors?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fluent Design System book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fluent Design System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fluent Design System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fluent Design System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fluent Design System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fluent Design System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fluent Design System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fluent Design System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Fluent Design System project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Fluent Design System project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Fluent Design System project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Fluent Design System project management strategy been established?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the traceability documentation describe the tool and/or mechanism to be used to capture traceability throughout the life cycle?
- Quality Audit: How do you know what, specifically, is required of you in your work?
Step-by-step and complete Fluent Design System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fluent Design System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fluent Design System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fluent Design System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fluent Design System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fluent Design System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fluent Design System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fluent Design System project with this in-depth Fluent Design System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fluent Design System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fluent Design System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fluent Design System investments work better.
This Fluent Design System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.