What is involved in 2G second generation
Find out what the related areas are that 2G second generation connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 2G second generation thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 2G second generation journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 2G second generation leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 2G second generation related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
2G second generation, Multimedia Messaging Service, Digital data, Mobile game, Airplane mode, Form factor, GSM services, Telephone tapping, Channel Newsasia, Carrier IQ, IEEE 802.16, Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, SIM lock, Advanced Mobile Telephone System, Mobile news, Mobile phones and driving safety, Camera phone, Mobile app development, Mobile security, General Packet Radio Service, Circuit Switched Data, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Push email, Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications, 3G adoption, Car phone, Global System for Mobile Communications, Mobile phones in prison, 2G spectrum case, Legality of recording by civilians, Mobile banking, M1 Limited, Phantom vibration syndrome, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, T-Mobile US, Wall Street Journal, CDMA 1X, Channel capacity, Satellite phone, Total Access Communication System, Texting while driving, Dual SIM, Voice over LTE, Mobile gambling, BlackBerry 10, Mobile broadband, AMR radiotelephone network, Northern Territory, Mobile blogging, Common External Power Supply, Mobile phone, Cell phone novel, Personal Digital Cellular, UMTS frequency bands, Mobile phone tracking, High Speed Packet Access, LTE frequency bands:
2G second generation Critical Criteria:
Understand 2G second generation engagements and find out.
– Have you identified your 2G second generation key performance indicators?
– Is Supporting 2G second generation documentation required?
– What are our 2G second generation Processes?
Multimedia Messaging Service Critical Criteria:
Deduce Multimedia Messaging Service adoptions and catalog Multimedia Messaging Service activities.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 2G second generation process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 2G second generation process available?
– How will you know that the 2G second generation project has been successful?
– Have all basic functions of 2G second generation been defined?
Digital data Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Digital data adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Digital data strategies.
– Which digital and non-digital data will be stored or archived after the project?
– How will non-digital data be preserved, such as field notebooks and maps?
– Think of your 2G second generation project. what are the main functions?
– Can we do 2G second generation without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How should digital data be preserved?
– What is our 2G second generation Strategy?
Mobile game Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Mobile game projects and devote time assessing Mobile game and its risk.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 2G second generation forward?
– What are the usability implications of 2G second generation actions?
– Do we have past 2G second generation Successes?
Airplane mode Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Airplane mode adoptions and intervene in Airplane mode processes and leadership.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 2G second generation. How do we gain traction?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent 2G second generation services/products?
– Do we monitor the 2G second generation decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Form factor Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Form factor governance and get the big picture.
– What are internal and external 2G second generation relations?
GSM services Critical Criteria:
Chart GSM services projects and sort GSM services activities.
– Does 2G second generation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why should we adopt a 2G second generation framework?
– Are there recognized 2G second generation problems?
Telephone tapping Critical Criteria:
Align Telephone tapping engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Telephone tapping skills.
– In a project to restructure 2G second generation outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 2G second generation project manager?
– Are accountability and ownership for 2G second generation clearly defined?
Channel Newsasia Critical Criteria:
Adapt Channel Newsasia goals and find the ideas you already have.
– How can you negotiate 2G second generation successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we keep improving 2G second generation?
Carrier IQ Critical Criteria:
Adapt Carrier IQ quality and gather practices for scaling Carrier IQ.
– Do the 2G second generation decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 2G second generation ?
– What are the long-term 2G second generation goals?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Infer IEEE 802.16 risks and pay attention to the small things.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 2G second generation process?
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Model after Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing visions and slay a dragon.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 2G second generation is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 2G second generation agendas for the next 3 years?
– What about 2G second generation Analysis of results?
SIM lock Critical Criteria:
Systematize SIM lock quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive SIM lock projects.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations 2G second generation values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 2G second generation process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 2G second generation study?
Advanced Mobile Telephone System Critical Criteria:
Participate in Advanced Mobile Telephone System visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Advanced Mobile Telephone System.
– How do we maintain 2G second generations Integrity?
Mobile news Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Mobile news visions and learn.
– Which customers cant participate in our 2G second generation domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How would one define 2G second generation leadership?
Mobile phones and driving safety Critical Criteria:
Recall Mobile phones and driving safety issues and point out Mobile phones and driving safety tensions in leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if 2G second generation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there 2G second generation problems defined?
Camera phone Critical Criteria:
Focus on Camera phone outcomes and get answers.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 2G second generation process?
– Is a 2G second generation Team Work effort in place?
Mobile app development Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile app development risks and track iterative Mobile app development results.
– In what ways are 2G second generation vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does 2G second generation appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Depict Mobile security management and plan concise Mobile security education.
– Are assumptions made in 2G second generation stated explicitly?
– Does the 2G second generation task fit the clients priorities?
General Packet Radio Service Critical Criteria:
Review General Packet Radio Service governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– To what extent does management recognize 2G second generation as a tool to increase the results?
– Will 2G second generation deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Circuit Switched Data engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Circuit Switched Data is getting what it needs.
– What are the key elements of your 2G second generation performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the barriers to increased 2G second generation production?
– How can skill-level changes improve 2G second generation?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Gauge High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data goals and display thorough understanding of the High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data process.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 2G second generation experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What is the source of the strategies for 2G second generation strengthening and reform?
– Who needs to know about 2G second generation ?
Push email Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Push email tasks and grade techniques for implementing Push email controls.
– How can you measure 2G second generation in a systematic way?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications Critical Criteria:
Administer Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications goals and catalog Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications activities.
– How important is 2G second generation to the user organizations mission?
3G adoption Critical Criteria:
Debate over 3G adoption outcomes and get answers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 2G second generation?
– Is 2G second generation dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 2G second generation?
Car phone Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Car phone adoptions and get the big picture.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 2G second generation is underway?
Global System for Mobile Communications Critical Criteria:
Track Global System for Mobile Communications issues and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do we ensure that implementations of 2G second generation products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 2G second generation goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is 2G second generation Required?
Mobile phones in prison Critical Criteria:
Devise Mobile phones in prison engagements and overcome Mobile phones in prison skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How to Secure 2G second generation?
2G spectrum case Critical Criteria:
Own 2G spectrum case issues and perfect 2G spectrum case conflict management.
– Does 2G second generation systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we manage 2G second generation Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are current 2G second generation Paradigms?
Legality of recording by civilians Critical Criteria:
Study Legality of recording by civilians leadership and change contexts.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a 2G second generation project?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 2G second generation opportunities costing us money?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 2G second generation leaders?
Mobile banking Critical Criteria:
Adapt Mobile banking adoptions and arbitrate Mobile banking techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is the 2G second generation organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
M1 Limited Critical Criteria:
Survey M1 Limited management and oversee implementation of M1 Limited.
– Think about the people you identified for your 2G second generation project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Why is 2G second generation important for you now?
Phantom vibration syndrome Critical Criteria:
Focus on Phantom vibration syndrome tactics and point out Phantom vibration syndrome tensions in leadership.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of 2G second generation activities?
– How can the value of 2G second generation be defined?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers projects.
– How likely is the current 2G second generation plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
T-Mobile US Critical Criteria:
Scan T-Mobile US goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive T-Mobile US services.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 2G second generation product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– what is the best design framework for 2G second generation organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 2G second generation project?
Wall Street Journal Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Wall Street Journal planning and get answers.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 2G second generation strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the short and long-term 2G second generation goals?
– Which 2G second generation goals are the most important?
CDMA 1X Critical Criteria:
Sort CDMA 1X adoptions and find answers.
– Think about the functions involved in your 2G second generation project. what processes flow from these functions?
Channel capacity Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Channel capacity strategies and probe Channel capacity strategic alliances.
– What is the total cost related to deploying 2G second generation, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Identify specific 2G second generation investment and emerging trends?
Satellite phone Critical Criteria:
Systematize Satellite phone tactics and differentiate in coordinating Satellite phone.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 2G second generation?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 2G second generation Management?
– What is our formula for success in 2G second generation ?
Total Access Communication System Critical Criteria:
Infer Total Access Communication System strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Total Access Communication System users.
– In the case of a 2G second generation project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 2G second generation project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 2G second generation project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we add value to the current 2G second generation decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Texting while driving Critical Criteria:
Guard Texting while driving tasks and forecast involvement of future Texting while driving projects in development.
– Who will provide the final approval of 2G second generation deliverables?
– Are we Assessing 2G second generation and Risk?
Dual SIM Critical Criteria:
Review Dual SIM adoptions and look at it backwards.
– What will drive 2G second generation change?
– Who sets the 2G second generation standards?
Voice over LTE Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Voice over LTE issues and point out Voice over LTE tensions in leadership.
– How will you measure your 2G second generation effectiveness?
Mobile gambling Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mobile gambling goals and devise Mobile gambling key steps.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 2G second generation into the services that we provide?
BlackBerry 10 Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on BlackBerry 10 failures and get the big picture.
Mobile broadband Critical Criteria:
Detail Mobile broadband governance and attract Mobile broadband skills.
AMR radiotelephone network Critical Criteria:
Interpolate AMR radiotelephone network quality and learn.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 2G second generation strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we know that any 2G second generation analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Northern Territory Critical Criteria:
Confer over Northern Territory decisions and look in other fields.
– Is 2G second generation Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does our organization need more 2G second generation education?
– What is Effective 2G second generation?
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Mobile blogging engagements and forecast involvement of future Mobile blogging projects in development.
Common External Power Supply Critical Criteria:
Recall Common External Power Supply results and revise understanding of Common External Power Supply architectures.
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Mobile phone quality and revise understanding of Mobile phone architectures.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 2G second generation with what users do day-to-day?
Cell phone novel Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Cell phone novel strategies and differentiate in coordinating Cell phone novel.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 2G second generation leader?
Personal Digital Cellular Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Personal Digital Cellular governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Personal Digital Cellular results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 2G second generation processes?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Judge UMTS frequency bands leadership and report on setting up UMTS frequency bands without losing ground.
– What are the disruptive 2G second generation technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Mobile phone tracking Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Mobile phone tracking failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Mobile phone tracking.
– Is maximizing 2G second generation protection the same as minimizing 2G second generation loss?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Examine High Speed Packet Access failures and test out new things.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 2G second generation objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
LTE frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Face LTE frequency bands adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– Will 2G second generation have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 2G second generation Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
2G second generation External links:
[PDF]2G SECOND GENERATION – J.T. Eaton
2G Second Generation™ | Housby
Multimedia Messaging Service External links:
AT&T – Cingular(R) Multimedia Messaging Service – Text Tour
Multimedia Messaging Service | Bio-Sil South Africa
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) – Tech-FAQ
Digital data External links:
Digital Data Technologies Inc | Emergency Dispatch Software
ADDS – Aviation Digital Data Service
Order GIS Maps and Digital Data | City of Bloomington, Indiana
Mobile game External links:
Goodnight Bots | GnBots | Auto Farm Mobile Game Bot
Best Mobile Game – Best of 2017 Awards – IGN
Airplane mode External links:
How to turn off Airplane mode on Windows 10 – Quora
Turn airplane mode on or off – support.microsoft.com
airplane mode ??? | Verizon Community
Form factor External links:
form factor – Wiktionary
Five Best Small Form Factor PCs
Form factor identification – Visa USA Inc.
GSM services External links:
GSM Services – 1,087 Customer Reviews – Gastonia, NC
About GSM Services
Meet The Team of GSM Services
Telephone tapping External links:
Telephone tapping | GEODATA POLICY
Telephone tapping | TheHill
Telephone tapping legal definition of Telephone tapping
Channel Newsasia External links:
Channel NewsAsia – YouTube
Channel NewsAsia – Home | Facebook
Carrier IQ External links:
What Is Carrier IQ? (Updated) – Gizmodo
IEEE 802.16 External links:
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
SIM lock External links:
http://A SIM lock, simlock, network lock or subsidy lock is a technical restriction built into GSM mobile phones by mobile phone manufacturers for use by services providers to restrict the use of these phones to specific countries and/or networks. This is contrary to a regular phone (retrospectively called SIM-free or unlocked) that does not impose any SIM restrictions.
Basic Phone Sim Lock | Verizon Community
Unlock Sim Lock | UnlockSimLock.net
Advanced Mobile Telephone System External links:
Advanced Mobile Telephone System – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Advanced Mobile Telephone System
Mobile news External links:
Press Room | Mobile News | Cell Phone Company | U.S. Cellular
Live Stream, Mobile News, Scores & Video | Golf Channel
Mobile News, Pictures, and Videos | E! News
Mobile phones and driving safety External links:
Mobile phones and driving safety Essay – BookRags.com
Mobile phones and driving safety | TheHill
Mobile phones and driving safety | The Borovkoff Blog
Camera phone External links:
Cubot Note Plus – your camera phone
Enjoy photos, video and your favorite games on this Galaxy Sky dual-camera phone from Samsung. See bright pictures on this HD Super AMOLED display.
oppo :: Camera Phone(CANCRM)
Mobile app development External links:
MobileSmith – Enterprise Mobile App Development Platform
Catavolt: Rapid Mobile App Development for the Enterprise
Mobile App Development & App Creation Software – Xamarin
Mobile security External links:
Mobile Security | Education Center | BB&T Bank
Find Your Lost or Stolen Android Device | AVG Mobile Security
The Arlo Go Mobile Security Camera uses Verizon’s 4G LTE network to supply HD live streams or cloud-stored recordings.
General Packet Radio Service External links:
What is GPRS (General Packet Radio Service)?
[PDF]General Packet Radio Service Mario Baldi – onkarsule
Circuit Switched Data External links:
[PDF]EIS Service Guide: Circuit Switched Data Service (CSDS)
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HCSD means High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
Push email External links:
Push Email? | Verizon Community
Push email on iphone 4 | Verizon Community
Push email – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
3G adoption External links:
Pr0n to give 3G adoption a boost – Geek.com
Car phone External links:
Mpow Magnetic Phone Holder for Car, Universal Air Vent Car Phone Mount Holder for iPhone X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6s/6Plus/5S, Galaxy …
Apple iPhone 6s Car Phone Holders | ProClip USA
Car Phone Holders | Keep your hands on the wheel!
Global System for Mobile Communications External links:
Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) – …
Global System for Mobile communications – Home | Facebook
Mobile phones in prison External links:
Feds Look At Jamming Mobile Phones In Prison | Techdirt
38: Mobile phones in Prison – YouTube
2G spectrum case External links:
2G Spectrum case || Final judgement today – TV9 – YouTube
Legality of recording by civilians External links:
Legality of Recording By Civilians – liquisearch.com
Mobile banking External links:
Online Banking & Mobile Banking – State Farm®
Pike National Bank | Checking/Saving | Loans | Mobile Banking
Chase Mobile Banking
M1 Limited External links:
Takamine TLE-M1 Limited Eddition | Reverb
T-Mobile US External links:
T-mobile Us, Inc. – TMUS – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Wall Street Journal External links:
Customer Center – The Wall Street Journal & Barron’s
The Wall Street Journal – Home | Facebook
The Wall Street Journal
Channel capacity External links:
The Four C’s of Channel Capacity Planning – The Spur Group
Satellite phone External links:
International Data SIMs & Satellite Phone Rental from Mobal
Satellite Phone Rental | Iridium Phones from Mobal
Satellite Phones Direct | Satellite Phone Sales & Rentals
Total Access Communication System External links:
TACS – Total Access Communication System – Prezi
Total Access Communication System – WOW.com
Texting while driving External links:
Texting While Driving Laws | LegalMatch Law Library
Stop Texting While Driving | Texting While Driving Solution
Dual SIM External links:
Use a dual SIM phone – support.microsoft.com
Android лучше iOS – Причина №2 – Dual SIM и microSD
Buy Huawei P9 EVA-L19 32GB Titanium Grey, Dual Sim, 5.2″, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty.: Unlocked Cell Phones – …
Voice over LTE External links:
Voice Over LTE | Verizon Community
How to Enable Verizon Voice Over LTE (voLTE) on the iPhone 6
Voice Over LTE Explained: Better Voice Quality Coming …
BlackBerry 10 External links:
Unlock Samsung & Unlock BlackBerry 10 phones – …
BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders – BlackBerry Developer
Setting Up Email for Exchange for BlackBerry 10 devices
Mobile broadband External links:
Mobile Broadband Hot Spot WiFi Internet No Contract
Mobile broadband for Surface Pro LTE: FAQ
Are These Actually The Best Mobile Broadband Providers?
Northern Territory External links:
Northern Territory Formula 500 – Home | Facebook
Mobile blogging External links:
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
Mobile Blogging – LOCK ON-E
Common External Power Supply External links:
Common external power supply – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Common external power supply
common external power supply Archives | GEAR STORE
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
See shopping results for mobile phone
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Cell phone novel External links:
The Cell Phone Novel Network – Home | Facebook
What is the cell phone novel? | The Daily Fig
cell phone novel – Boba and Games
Personal Digital Cellular External links:
PDC (personal digital cellular) – Gartner IT Glossary
PDC abbreviation stands for Personal Digital Cellular
PDC (Personal Digital Cellular) – Global Telecoms Insight
UMTS frequency bands External links:
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Wireless – Scribd
UMTS frequency bands UARFCN | UMTS tutorial
Mobile phone tracking External links:
MobileRecorder 24 – N1 Mobile Phone Tracking App
Mobile Phone Tracking – 13 Photos – 4 Reviews – Website
High Speed Packet Access External links:
High Speed Packet Access – YouTube
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G Networks
What is High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)? – dialogic.com
LTE frequency bands External links:
LTE Frequency Bands | Long Term Evolution
LTE Frequency bands | topology TDD – FDD | LTE Tutorial