Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What is Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How did the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery manager receive input to the development of a Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Among the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How do we foster innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project communications effort more complex?
Step-by-step and complete Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery project with this in-depth Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery investments work better.
This Robotics-Assisted Telesurgery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.