Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Order to cash Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Order to cash related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Order to cash specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Order to cash Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Order to cash improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Order to cash improvements?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Order to cash improvements?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Are there Order to cash Models?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Does the Order to cash task fit the client’s priorities?
- Think of your Order to cash project. what are the main functions?
- Were the planned controls working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Order to cash book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Order to cash self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Order to cash Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Order to cash areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Order to cash Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Order to cash projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Order to cash Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Order to cash project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Whats the stakeholders mandate, whats their mission?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Order to cash project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Order to cash projects?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Order to cash projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Order to cash project at all?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can additional resources be added to subsequent tasks to reduce the durations of those tasks?
Step-by-step and complete Order to cash Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Order to cash project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Order to cash project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Order to cash project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Order to cash project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Order to cash project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Order to cash project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Order to cash project with this in-depth Order to cash Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Order to cash projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Order to cash and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Order to cash investments work better.
This Order to cash All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.