Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NetApp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NetApp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NetApp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NetApp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetApp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you assess your NetApp workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- How is progress measured?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Are we Assessing NetApp and Risk?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- How much does NetApp help?
- How would one define NetApp leadership?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NetApp book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NetApp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NetApp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NetApp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetApp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NetApp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NetApp Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NetApp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the NetApp project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how NetApp project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Milestone List: Milestone pages should display the UserID of the person who added the milestone. Does a report or query exist that provides this audit information?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the NetApp projects life cycle?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are NetApp project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the NetApp project?
Step-by-step and complete NetApp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NetApp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NetApp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NetApp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NetApp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NetApp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NetApp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NetApp project with this in-depth NetApp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NetApp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetApp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NetApp investments work better.
This NetApp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.