Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FPY First Pass Yield Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FPY First Pass Yield related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FPY First Pass Yield specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FPY First Pass Yield Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FPY First Pass Yield improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How do your measurements capture actionable FPY First Pass Yield information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Will FPY First Pass Yield have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed FPY First Pass Yield opportunities costing us money?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Think of your FPY First Pass Yield project. what are the main functions?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that FPY First Pass Yield brings?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FPY First Pass Yield book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FPY First Pass Yield self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FPY First Pass Yield Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FPY First Pass Yield areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FPY First Pass Yield Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FPY First Pass Yield projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FPY First Pass Yield Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FPY First Pass Yield project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this FPY First Pass Yield project if it is scheduled to start on …?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of FPY First Pass Yield project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is FPY First Pass Yield project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the FPY First Pass Yield project end date?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
Step-by-step and complete FPY First Pass Yield Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FPY First Pass Yield project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FPY First Pass Yield project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FPY First Pass Yield project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FPY First Pass Yield project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FPY First Pass Yield project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FPY First Pass Yield project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FPY First Pass Yield project with this in-depth FPY First Pass Yield Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FPY First Pass Yield projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FPY First Pass Yield and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FPY First Pass Yield investments work better.
This FPY First Pass Yield All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.