Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FitSM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FitSM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FitSM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FitSM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FitSM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable FitSM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What are the Essentials of Internal FitSM Management?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Which FitSM goals are the most important?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- How can you negotiate FitSM successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FitSM book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FitSM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FitSM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FitSM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FitSM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FitSM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FitSM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FitSM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Does the FitSM project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review – what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved FitSM project stakeholders and work groups committed to the FitSM project?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A FitSM project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the FitSM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
Step-by-step and complete FitSM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FitSM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FitSM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FitSM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FitSM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FitSM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FitSM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FitSM project with this in-depth FitSM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FitSM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FitSM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FitSM investments work better.
This FitSM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.