Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EMC NetWorker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EMC NetWorker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EMC NetWorker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EMC NetWorker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EMC NetWorker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Do EMC NetWorker rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What should we stop doing?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing EMC NetWorker? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Does our organization need more EMC NetWorker education?
- How is the value delivered by EMC NetWorker being measured?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EMC NetWorker book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EMC NetWorker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EMC NetWorker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EMC NetWorker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EMC NetWorker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EMC NetWorker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EMC NetWorker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EMC NetWorker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the EMC NetWorker project?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize their workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring EMC NetWorker projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the EMC NetWorker project?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review EMC NetWorker project deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
Step-by-step and complete EMC NetWorker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EMC NetWorker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EMC NetWorker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EMC NetWorker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EMC NetWorker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EMC NetWorker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EMC NetWorker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EMC NetWorker project with this in-depth EMC NetWorker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EMC NetWorker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EMC NetWorker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EMC NetWorker investments work better.
This EMC NetWorker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.