Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical data modelling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any data modelling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated data modelling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the data modelling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which data modelling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- How do you stay inspired?
- How likely is the current data modelling plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Will team members perform data modelling work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider data modelling will circumvent those obstacles?
- Are accountability and ownership for data modelling clearly defined?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the data modelling book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your data modelling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the data modelling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which data modelling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough data modelling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage data modelling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step data modelling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 data modelling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the data modelling project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented data modelling project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical data modelling project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the data modelling project team have?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication Protocols: How will the team communicate?
Step-by-step and complete data modelling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 data modelling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 data modelling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 data modelling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 data modelling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 data modelling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 data modelling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any data modelling project with this in-depth data modelling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose data modelling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in data modelling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make data modelling investments work better.
This data modelling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.