Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomous Trucks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomous Trucks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomous Trucks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomous Trucks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 808 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomous Trucks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 808 standard requirements:
- Who needs to know about Autonomous Trucks ?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- In the case of a Autonomous Trucks project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Autonomous Trucks project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Autonomous Trucks project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Why is change control necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomous Trucks book in PDF containing 808 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Autonomous Trucks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomous Trucks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomous Trucks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomous Trucks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomous Trucks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomous Trucks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomous Trucks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Autonomous Trucks project or audit?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Autonomous Trucks project have on the stakeholder?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Autonomous Trucks project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Autonomous Trucks project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomous Trucks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomous Trucks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomous Trucks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomous Trucks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomous Trucks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomous Trucks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomous Trucks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomous Trucks project with this in-depth Autonomous Trucks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomous Trucks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomous Trucks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomous Trucks investments work better.
This Autonomous Trucks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.