What is involved in deployment
Find out what the related areas are that deployment connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a deployment thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ISO 10012 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ISO 10012 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which deployment related domains to cover and 21 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
deployment, Deployment flowchart, Military deployment, Software deployment, System deployment:
deployment Critical Criteria:
Give examples of deployment projects and test out new things.
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– Does a quality plan exist for significant it functions (e.g., system development and deployment) and does it provide a consistent approach to address both general and project-specific Quality Assurance activities?
– Which cloud deployment model is typically preferred by an individual who is least concerned about the security or availability risks and most concerned about reducing cost?
– Has your organization conducted an evaluation of the Cybersecurity risks for major systems at each stage of the system deployment lifecycle?
– What are the disruptive deployment technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What Agile Management Method do you use when your Development DevOps team is working in Continuous Deployment mode?
– Should the deployment occur in high availability mode or should we configure in bypass mode?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving deployment forward?
– When do you plug in to new deployments to maximize savings and other benefits?
– What are the development, release, and deployment activities?
Deployment flowchart Critical Criteria:
Administer Deployment flowchart failures and secure Deployment flowchart creativity.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this deployment process?
– What is the total cost related to deploying deployment, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there a deployment Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Military deployment Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Military deployment projects and innovate what needs to be done with Military deployment.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that deployment objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does deployment systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the usability implications of deployment actions?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software deployment risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software deployment because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once deployment is underway?
– Think of your deployment project. what are the main functions?
System deployment Critical Criteria:
Inquire about System deployment goals and optimize System deployment leadership as a key to advancement.
– In the case of a deployment project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a deployment project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any deployment project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is the deployment organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we go about Securing deployment?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ISO 10012 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
deployment External links:
Staley Inc – technology deployment installers
Military Deployment – Veterans Employment Toolkit
DirectMerchant Deployment | Metavante Image Solutions
Deployment flowchart External links:
Product Deployment Flowchart – RFF
Military deployment External links:
Military Deployment – Veterans Employment Toolkit
Military Deployment: Resources and Advice – USAA
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
WPKG | Open Source Software Deployment and Distribution
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
System deployment External links:
Log Files for Operating System Deployment
What is SYSTEM DEPLOYMENT – Black’s Law Dictionary
Operating System Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com