What is involved in Analytics and Decision Support
Find out what the related areas are that Analytics and Decision Support connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Analytics and Decision Support thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Analytics and Decision Support journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Analytics and Decision Support leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Analytics and Decision Support related domains to cover and 175 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Analytics and Decision Support, Integrated Authority File, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Slowly changing dimension, Dimension table, Predictive analytics, Dimensionality reduction, Data warehouse automation, Decision support system, Intelligent agent, Open source, Land allocation decision support system, Artificial intelligence, Product finder, Cognitive assets, Microsoft SharePoint Workspace, Data loading, Knowledge-based systems, Collaborative search engine, Surrogate key, Data transformation, Medical diagnosis, Data dictionary, Analytics and Decision Support, Data extraction, Quality assurance, Clinical decision support system, Fact table, Recommender system, United Airlines, Decision engineering, Knowledge base, Online deliberation, International Standard Book Number, User interface, Intelligent decision support system, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Operational data store, Problem-Oriented Medical Information System, Time series, Texas Instruments, Knowledge environment, Executive information system, Sixth normal form, Decision-making software, Dimensional modeling, Similarity search, Henk G. Sol, Decision making process, Computer Simulation, Item-item collaborative filtering, Information systems, Enterprise decision management, Content discovery platform, Anchor Modeling, Decision theory:
Analytics and Decision Support Critical Criteria:
Graph Analytics and Decision Support engagements and attract Analytics and Decision Support skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Analytics and Decision Support project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Analytics and Decision Support activities?
– Is the scope of Analytics and Decision Support defined?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Grade Integrated Authority File quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Integrated Authority File services.
– Does Analytics and Decision Support systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Analytics and Decision Support requirements in detail?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Deduce Comparison of OLAP Servers management and summarize a clear Comparison of OLAP Servers focus.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Analytics and Decision Support leader?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Analytics and Decision Support process?
– Is Analytics and Decision Support dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Slowly changing dimension tasks and gather practices for scaling Slowly changing dimension.
– Have all basic functions of Analytics and Decision Support been defined?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Understand Dimension table planning and oversee Dimension table management by competencies.
– For your Analytics and Decision Support project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How would one define Analytics and Decision Support leadership?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Review Predictive analytics leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Predictive analytics skills.
– Will Analytics and Decision Support have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Analytics and Decision Support products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Think of your Analytics and Decision Support project. what are the main functions?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
Dimensionality reduction Critical Criteria:
Test Dimensionality reduction strategies and separate what are the business goals Dimensionality reduction is aiming to achieve.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Analytics and Decision Support into the services that we provide?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Analytics and Decision Support objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is Analytics and Decision Support Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Data warehouse automation projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the disruptive Analytics and Decision Support technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– To what extent does management recognize Analytics and Decision Support as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we go about Comparing Analytics and Decision Support approaches/solutions?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Meet over Decision support system quality and cater for concise Decision support system education.
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Analytics and Decision Support moving forward?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Analytics and Decision Support Management?
– Is Supporting Analytics and Decision Support documentation required?
Intelligent agent Critical Criteria:
Unify Intelligent agent goals and remodel and develop an effective Intelligent agent strategy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Analytics and Decision Support project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Analytics and Decision Support project lifecycle?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Analytics and Decision Support delivery for example is new software needed?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Define Open source issues and find the essential reading for Open source researchers.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Analytics and Decision Support leaders?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
– Is Analytics and Decision Support Required?
Land allocation decision support system Critical Criteria:
Investigate Land allocation decision support system strategies and find answers.
– Can we add value to the current Analytics and Decision Support decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we Identify specific Analytics and Decision Support investment and emerging trends?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Analyze Artificial intelligence outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Analytics and Decision Support?
– Are we Assessing Analytics and Decision Support and Risk?
Product finder Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Product finder quality and document what potential Product finder megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– what is the best design framework for Analytics and Decision Support organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we monitor the Analytics and Decision Support decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Cognitive assets Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Cognitive assets tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Analytics and Decision Support processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Analytics and Decision Support move?
– Who needs to know about Analytics and Decision Support ?
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Microsoft SharePoint Workspace projects and oversee implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Workspace.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Analytics and Decision Support information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can we improve Analytics and Decision Support?
Data loading Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data loading issues and create a map for yourself.
– Have you identified your Analytics and Decision Support key performance indicators?
– Are assumptions made in Analytics and Decision Support stated explicitly?
Knowledge-based systems Critical Criteria:
Deduce Knowledge-based systems results and look at it backwards.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Analytics and Decision Support models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Analytics and Decision Support goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Collaborative search engine Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Collaborative search engine results and slay a dragon.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Analytics and Decision Support effort?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Read up on Surrogate key leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Surrogate key.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Analytics and Decision Support processes of our organization?
– How to deal with Analytics and Decision Support Changes?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data transformation risks and maintain Data transformation for success.
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
Medical diagnosis Critical Criteria:
Administer Medical diagnosis tactics and report on setting up Medical diagnosis without losing ground.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Analytics and Decision Support?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Analytics and Decision Support process?
– Do we have past Analytics and Decision Support Successes?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Data dictionary results and get the big picture.
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Analytics and Decision Support Critical Criteria:
Focus on Analytics and Decision Support risks and customize techniques for implementing Analytics and Decision Support controls.
– What vendors make products that address the Analytics and Decision Support needs?
– Are there Analytics and Decision Support Models?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Align Data extraction engagements and point out improvements in Data extraction.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Analytics and Decision Support processes?
– Does Analytics and Decision Support analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can skill-level changes improve Analytics and Decision Support?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
Quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Audit Quality assurance goals and secure Quality assurance creativity.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain copies of all previous revisions of the documents, including copies of applicable change notices?
– What is your Quality Assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– How does the company create high performance relationships with its independent trade partners?
– Is there a chance the planning/registering activity may lose ownership of any items suddenly?
– What is the process for grading the application of qa requirements for activities?
– Are previous revisions of documents marked to indicate that they are superseded?
– How do you assure that repairs and/or preventative maintenance were completed?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain the selected documents?
– Did the environment mitigate or increase the severity of the occurrence?
– How does improper/incomplete documentation affect disciplinary actions?
– Who is responsible for communicating protocol changes to field staff?
– What are the usability implications of Analytics and Decision Support actions?
– How do policies and procedures get updated within your department?
– How does automation fit into Quality Assurance?
– Is specialized equipment necessary?
Clinical decision support system Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Clinical decision support system engagements and explore and align the progress in Clinical decision support system.
– What are the barriers to increased Analytics and Decision Support production?
– What business benefits will Analytics and Decision Support goals deliver if achieved?
– What is Effective Analytics and Decision Support?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Frame Fact table goals and probe the present value of growth of Fact table.
Recommender system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Recommender system issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Recommender system strategies.
– Are there recognized Analytics and Decision Support problems?
United Airlines Critical Criteria:
Track United Airlines issues and oversee United Airlines requirements.
Decision engineering Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Decision engineering results and revise understanding of Decision engineering architectures.
– What are our needs in relation to Analytics and Decision Support skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Analytics and Decision Support project manager?
– How can you measure Analytics and Decision Support in a systematic way?
Knowledge base Critical Criteria:
Rank Knowledge base decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Knowledge base users.
– Do we support the certified Cybersecurity professional and cyber-informed operations and engineering professionals with advanced problem-solving tools, communities of practice, canonical knowledge bases, and other performance support tools?
– How important is Analytics and Decision Support to the user organizations mission?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
– Why are Analytics and Decision Support skills important?
Online deliberation Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Online deliberation quality and display thorough understanding of the Online deliberation process.
International Standard Book Number Critical Criteria:
Survey International Standard Book Number strategies and check on ways to get started with International Standard Book Number.
– Which customers cant participate in our Analytics and Decision Support domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Can we do Analytics and Decision Support without complex (expensive) analysis?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Transcribe User interface tasks and question.
– How can you negotiate Analytics and Decision Support successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– How to Secure Analytics and Decision Support?
Intelligent decision support system Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Intelligent decision support system adoptions and track iterative Intelligent decision support system results.
– How do we go about Securing Analytics and Decision Support?
– What threat is Analytics and Decision Support addressing?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Design MultiDimensional eXpressions tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough MultiDimensional eXpressions results.
– Does Analytics and Decision Support analysis show the relationships among important Analytics and Decision Support factors?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Operational data store governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Operational data store services.
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System Critical Criteria:
Rank Problem-Oriented Medical Information System decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Problem-Oriented Medical Information System goal is.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Analytics and Decision Support strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Analytics and Decision Support project?
– Does our organization need more Analytics and Decision Support education?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Graph Time series projects and perfect Time series conflict management.
Texas Instruments Critical Criteria:
X-ray Texas Instruments tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Texas Instruments information.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Analytics and Decision Support process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Analytics and Decision Support process available?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Analytics and Decision Support project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Knowledge environment Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Knowledge environment tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Analytics and Decision Support strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Analytics and Decision Support ?
Executive information system Critical Criteria:
Gauge Executive information system failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Executive information system is getting what it needs.
– What are current Analytics and Decision Support Paradigms?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Sixth normal form governance and devote time assessing Sixth normal form and its risk.
Decision-making software Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Decision-making software adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Decision-making software projects.
– Is maximizing Analytics and Decision Support protection the same as minimizing Analytics and Decision Support loss?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Analytics and Decision Support study?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Apply Dimensional modeling issues and balance specific methods for improving Dimensional modeling results.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Analytics and Decision Support?
– Does the Analytics and Decision Support task fit the clients priorities?
Similarity search Critical Criteria:
Align Similarity search failures and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Analytics and Decision Support?
– How do we know that any Analytics and Decision Support analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we keep improving Analytics and Decision Support?
Henk G. Sol Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Henk G. Sol results and devise Henk G. Sol key steps.
– Does Analytics and Decision Support create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is there any existing Analytics and Decision Support governance structure?
– What about Analytics and Decision Support Analysis of results?
Decision making process Critical Criteria:
Test Decision making process adoptions and explain and analyze the challenges of Decision making process.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Analytics and Decision Support project?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
Computer Simulation Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Computer Simulation quality and grade techniques for implementing Computer Simulation controls.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Analytics and Decision Support agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Analytics and Decision Support?
Item-item collaborative filtering Critical Criteria:
Learn from Item-item collaborative filtering engagements and finalize specific methods for Item-item collaborative filtering acceptance.
– How is the value delivered by Analytics and Decision Support being measured?
Information systems Critical Criteria:
Devise Information systems adoptions and report on setting up Information systems without losing ground.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– How can the value of Analytics and Decision Support be defined?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Devise Enterprise decision management decisions and look at the big picture.
– In a project to restructure Analytics and Decision Support outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do the Analytics and Decision Support decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How will you know that the Analytics and Decision Support project has been successful?
Content discovery platform Critical Criteria:
Guide Content discovery platform quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Content discovery platform projects.
– What are specific Analytics and Decision Support Rules to follow?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Anchor Modeling engagements and drive action.
– Think about the people you identified for your Analytics and Decision Support project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Decision theory Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Decision theory results and devise Decision theory key steps.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Analytics and Decision Support Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file: chemical section
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
Comparison of OLAP Servers – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of OLAP Servers
COMPARISON OF OLAP SERVERS – The Economic Times
Slowly changing dimension External links:
SSIS- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Tutorial
Slowly Changing Dimensions – Oracle
SSIS Slowly Changing Dimension Type 2 – Tutorial Gateway
Dimension table External links:
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
Tube Dimension Table – McNichols Company – Grating
Predictive analytics External links:
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Data warehouse automation External links:
biready.com : Data Warehouse Automation | Home | BIReady
Decision support system External links:
North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System
Decision Support Systems – Journal – Elsevier
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
Intelligent agent External links:
Intelligent Agent Foundations Forum | New Stories
Open source External links:
Open Source Center – Official Site
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Land allocation decision support system External links:
Land Allocation Decision Support System – Macaulay …
Artificial intelligence External links:
Studying Artificial Intelligence At New York University : NPR
Product finder External links:
Product Finder Search | The Lighting Quotient
Product Finder – Ferrara Home
Product finder – Metso
Cognitive assets External links:
25 Cognitive Assets – MS. COVENEY’S WEBSITE 2017-2018
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace External links:
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace – Download
Data loading External links:
The Data Loading Performance Guide – technet.microsoft.com
Collaborative search engine External links:
CiteSeerX — Searchius: A Collaborative Search Engine
Surrogate key External links:
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Data transformation External links:
[PDF]Data transformation and normality – Evaluation
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Medical diagnosis External links:
Medical diagnosis overview – RightDiagnosis.com
Online Medical Diagnosis & Advice | UPMC AnywhereCare
Data dictionary External links:
[PDF]Data Dictionary O*NET
[PDF]Data Dictionary for Registration Dataset Data …
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
Data extraction External links:
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
[PDF]Data extraction Presentation – PBworks
Data Extraction Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Quality assurance External links:
TraceGains: Food Safety & Quality Assurance …
Quality Assurance Portal – Beckman Coulter
Quality Assurance Division
Clinical decision support system External links:
Clinical decision support systems | BC Medical Journal
Clinical Decision Support Systems: A Best Evidence …
Fact table External links:
Factless Fact Table | Learn about Factless Fact Table
Multiple Fact Tables – Common Dimensions |Tableau …
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
Recommender system External links:
A recommender system using Facebook Profile Data – …
United Airlines External links:
Sign In | United Airlines
Decision engineering External links:
decisionz.com – Decision Engineering (NZ) Ltd, Rated …
Decision Engineering (SM) Partners – Google Sites
Knowledge base External links:
Indiana University – IU Knowledge Base
Knowledge Base – My Resources
Knowledge Base – McAfee
International Standard Book Number External links:
[PDF]International Standard Book Number: 0-942920-53-8
What is an ISBN (International Standard Book Number)?
International Standard Book Number – Quora
User interface External links:
Datatel User Interface 5.3
User Interface: Hyper-V Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
Intelligent decision support system External links:
[PDF]Developing an Intelligent Decision Support System …
[PDF]INTELLIGENT DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR …
[PDF]AN INTELLIGENT DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM …
MultiDimensional eXpressions External links:
Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) Reference
Operational data store External links:
Are Operational Data Store Still Leveraged – Stack Overflow
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s Blog
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System External links:
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System | Free …
Problem-Oriented medical information system (PROMIS…
Problem-Oriented Medical Information System – WOW…
Time series External links:
CLIMATE TIME SERIES Browser – University of Chicago
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
Texas Instruments External links:
TI Analog, DSP and Semiconductor Products – Texas Instruments
[PDF]Texas Instruments BAII PLUS Tutorial
Texas Instruments Perks at Work
Executive information system External links:
[PDF]CHAPTER 9: EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEM
[PDF]Transportation Executive Information System …
[PDF]CORPORATE EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEM …
Sixth normal form External links:
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All Acronyms
Decision-making software External links:
Paramount Decisions | Lean Decision-making Software …
Dimensional modeling External links:
Three-dimensional modeling of wave-induced residual …
Where do we do dimensional modeling with Hadoop? – …
[PDF]Basics of Dimensional Modeling – University of …
Similarity search External links:
eTBLAST and Déjà vu: a Text Similarity Search Engine and …
FALCONN: Similarity Search Over High-Dimensional Data
Henk G. Sol External links:
Henk G. Sol | University of Groningen (RUG) | ResearchGate
Decision making process External links:
Decision Making Process – SlideShare
Computer Simulation External links:
Are We Living Inside a Computer Simulation? – Snopes.com
CST – Computer Simulation Technology
Item-item collaborative filtering External links:
Title: Regret Guarantees for Item-Item Collaborative Filtering
“Item-item collaborative filtering” on Revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Item-item collaborative filtering
Information systems External links:
Defense Information Systems Agency – Official Site
Mediware Information Systems
NTREIS | North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc.
Enterprise decision management External links:
Enterprise Decision Management | Sapiens DECISION
Enterprise Decision Management (EDM) – Techopedia.com
Come to the Enterprise Decision Management Summit in …
Content discovery platform External links:
A content discovery platform is an implemented software recommendation platform which uses recommender system tools. It utilizes user metadata in order to discover and recommend appropriate content, whilst reducing ongoing maintenance and development costs.
Personalized Content Discovery Platform | TiVo
Anchor Modeling External links:
Home | Anchor Modeling Academy
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Decision theory External links:
Decision theory as philosophy (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Decision Theory – Investopedia