Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance domain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance domain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance domain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance domain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance domain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- How frequently do you track Performance domain measures?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Performance domain goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What information do users need?
- Does Performance domain analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Are we Assessing Performance domain and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance domain book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Performance domain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance domain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance domain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance domain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance domain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance domain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Performance domain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Performance domain project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are you weak at and therefore need to do better?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Project Schedule: Have all Performance domain project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Performance domain project schedule?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Performance domain project?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works charged at the unit prices agreed in the initial contract?
Step-by-step and complete Performance domain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance domain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance domain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance domain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance domain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance domain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance domain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance domain project with this in-depth Performance domain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance domain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance domain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance domain investments work better.
This Performance domain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.